Self Service Return Instructions
SELF SERVICE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
- Return Instructions: Did you know that returning on TaylorStone.com is easy and informative?
Step One: Process Your Return
You can print a FREE UPS* or USPS domestic shipping label right here! Here's what you need to do:
- Log into your account from the My Account link located at the top right of our site.
- Locate the order number which contains the item(s) you wish to return and select it.
- Check off the item(s) you would like to return then click on the "Return Checked Items" button.
- Choose whether you would like to receive store credit or a refund. Then choose whether to display and print your return label (our most popular option), or have us email or mail the label to you. Click the “Return Items” button.
- If you chose to display and print your label, click the large button at the top of the page to display it. Otherwise, you will receive your return label via email or mail shortly.
Questions? The TaylorStone.com Customer Loyalty Team is here to help: 1-800-927-7671 or use the online chat
Step Two: Your Item's Original Packaging
- The original packaging contains a LPN bar code that helps us identify your items with your order so we can credit your account successfully. Products must be returned in the original box and/or packaging. If an extreme circumstance comes up and you do not have the original packaging, which includes the LPN bar code, please print out the Confirmation Page (the final page of the return process) and include it in your shipping box. This is considered a courtesy for our wonderful customers.
Step Three: Your Shipping Box
- You can use your original TaylorStone.com box you received, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return.
- If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments, please remove them.
- Attach your new return label to the shipping box.
- UPS Labels:* If you chose to print a UPS return label, tape your UPS return label to your box, then drop it off at any authorized UPS Shipping Center. PLEASE DO NOT USE A UPS DROP BOX - you must drop off your return at a UPS Service Center - thank you! Find the UPS Service Center Nearest to You.
- US (Postal Service) Labels: If you chose to print a US (Postal Service) return label, you can either drop it off at your nearest post office or hand it to your USPS mail carrier.
- Once you drop off your return at UPS or USPS, please allow 4-5 business days for your return to reach our warehouse.
We'll Take Care Of The Rest For You! Return Shipping Is Absolutely Free!
Once the Fulfillment center has received and inspected your return (Usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be issued within 7 days and you will receive an email confirmation that your return is completed. Please note, depending on your financial institution it may take an additional 2-10 business days for the credit to post to your account.
*Please note to use our pre-paid labels, shipments must be sent from the United States.